SolarWinds Server & Application Monitor (SAM) delivers powerful application and server monitoring capabilities for IT pros, enabling them to diagnose and troubleshoot performance issues faster. Do not let slow applications and downtime impact your end-users and business services. Pinpoint the root cause of application issues across various layers of the IT stack. SolarWinds SAM is affordable and easy to deploy, use and customise. You can automatically discover your system’s environment and start monitoring in about an hour. No professional services or consultation needed.
SolarW inds SAM is par t of the SolarW inds Orion line of IT management sof t ware. SAM seamlessly integrates with other Orion products, including Network Performance Monitor, Virtualisation Manager, Storage Resource Monitor and Web Performance Monitor for unified IT monitoring.
Server and Application Monitor benefits:
- Out-of-the-box monitoring templates for 200+ enterprise applications.
- Extend monitoring to virtually any custom or home-grown applications.
- Isolate root cause of issues by visualising application relationship with underlying infrastructure layers.
- Monitor server hardware health, perform capacity forecasting and manage asset inventory.
- Remediate server issues remotely with built-in troubleshooting tools.
- Customisable topology and dependency-aware intelligent alerts: Respond to multiple condition checks, correlated events, network topology and device dependencies
- Dynamic wired and wireless network discovery and mapping: Automatically map devices and display performance metrics and link connection and utilisation
- Automated capacity forecasting, alerting and reporting: Automatically calculate exhaustion dates via customisable thresholds based on peak and average usage
- Comprehensive monitoring of F5 BIG-IP family of products: See into the health and performance of your F5 service delivery environment
- Wireless network monitoring and management: Retrieve performance metrics for autonomous access points, wireless controllers and clients
- Consultant- and services-free deployment: Install and deploy NPM 12 with out-of-the-box monitors, alerts and reports in about an hour
- Customisable single-pane-of-glass network monitoring software: Customisable Web-based network performance dashboards, views and charts.
- End-user quality of experience with packet capture and analysis: Determine if changes in end-user experience are caused by the application or the network.
- Dynamic statistical network performance baselines: Dynamically calculate baseline thresholds from historical network performance data.
- Hardware health monitoring: Monitor, alert and report on key device metrics, including temperature, fan speed and power supply.
- Customisable performance and availability reports: Schedule and generate custom network performance reports with one of over 100 out-of-the-box templates in NPM 12
- Drag-and-discover network performance charts: Real-time network performance metrics with interactive charts and graphs from your network devices.