Solarwinds Network Performance Monitor (NPM)
- Customisable topology and dependency-aware intelligent alerts: Respond to multiple condition checks, correlated events, network topology and device dependencies
- Dynamic wired and wireless network discovery and mapping: Automatically map devices and display performance metrics and link connection and utilisation
- Automated capacity forecasting, alerting and reporting: Automatically calculate exhaustion dates via customisable thresholds based on peak and average usage
- Comprehensive monitoring of F5 BIG-IP family of products: See into the health and performance of your F5 service delivery environment
- Wireless network monitoring and management: Retrieve performance metrics for autonomous access points, wireless controllers and clients
- Consultant- and services-free deployment: Install and deploy NPM 12 with out-of-the-box monitors, alerts and reports in about an hour
- Customisable single-pane-of-glass network monitoring software: Customisable Web-based network performance dashboards, views and charts.
- End-user quality of experience with packet capture and analysis: Determine if changes in end-user experience are caused by the application or the network.
- Dynamic statistical network performance baselines: Dynamically calculate baseline thresholds from historical network performance data.
- Hardware health monitoring: Monitor, alert and report on key device metrics, including temperature, fan speed and power supply.
- Customisable performance and availability reports: Schedule and generate custom network performance reports with one of over 100 out-of-the-box templates in NPM 12
- Drag-and-discover network performance charts: Real-time network performance metrics with interactive charts and graphs from your network devices.